• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Epub books free

Books available in pdf, ePub and Kindle formats.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Engineering » Epub Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...a Lone Survivor...a Journey to Heaven - and Back Free

Epub Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...a Lone Survivor...a Journey to Heaven - and Back Free

admin
Add Comment
Engineering
Saturday, September 28, 2013

Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...a Lone Survivor...a Journey to Heaven - and Back

Author: | Language: English | ISBN: B003KJM53I | Format: PDF

Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...a Lone Survivor...a Journey to Heaven - and Back Description

At age 19, pilot Dale Black miraculously survived an airplane crash that killed the other two pilots on board. Hovering between life and death for three days, he had a breathtaking experience of heaven. Against all odds and with insurmountable injuries, Capt. Black recovered from his injuries and returned to fly airplanes as a professional pilot, airline pilot instructor, and jet flight examiner. For 40 years he kept the story to himself at the urging of his grandfather to "live" his experience rather than talk about it.

The flight to heaven changed Dale's life, and now he allows it to be told in hopes of encouraging others with this wondrous experience.

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Audible Audio Edition
  • Listening Length: 6 hours and 43 minutes
  • Program Type: Audiobook
  • Version: Unabridged
  • Publisher: Oasis Audio
  • Audible.com Release Date: May 1, 2010
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B003KJM53I
Wow! Where do I even begin? The details of this book were so incredible that I felt as if I was on this journey as I read. This story has edified my faith that God is who He says He is and will do what He said He will do!! It enveloped me from beginning to end. I wanted to read slowly to grasp it all and yet I found myself reading it quickly as I couldn't wait to read what was going to happen next. For anyone who is searching for the truth about life and afterlife, this book is for you. It is a true, incredible, detailed encounter of God's ultimate love for His creation and the future plans He has for you!
By Dana Mccue
I just finished reading Flight to Heaven. I have read many books about life after death, heaven and NDE. Flight to Heaven is the most amazing and descriptive recount of heaven I've ever read. Absolutely breathtaking. The book kept me on the edge of my seat from cover to cover. The story was very credible, inspirational and moving. I have so many people that I want to give this book to. I strongly encourage anyone searching to understand more about God and life hereafter to read this book. I have been greatly impacted by it.
By Love2Read

Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...a Lone Survivor...a Journey to Heaven - and Back Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Epub Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...a Lone Survivor...a Journey to Heaven - and Back Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Epub books free - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google