• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Epub books free

Books available in pdf, ePub and Kindle formats.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Computer » Epub Agile Project Management For Dummies Free

Epub Agile Project Management For Dummies Free

admin
Add Comment
Computer
Saturday, September 21, 2013

Agile Project Management For Dummies

Author: Mark C. Layton | Language: English | ISBN: B007SR63M2 | Format: EPUB

Agile Project Management For Dummies Description

Be flexible and faster with Agile project management

As mobile and web technologies continue to evolve rapidly, there is added pressure to develop and implement software projects in weeks instead of months. Agile Project Management For Dummies can make that happen. This is the first book to provide a simple, step-by-step guide to Agile Project Management approaches, tools, and techniques. With the fast pace of mobile and web technology development, software project development must keep pace; Agile Project Management enables developers to complete and implement projects more quickly and this book shows you how.

  • Offers a practical context for understanding and applying Agile techniques, moving from theory into actual practice
  • Explains when to use Agile and how to avoid common pitfalls
  • Written by experts who know how to apply the principles in real-world situations

Agile Project Management For Dummies enables you to understand and apply Agile principles for faster, more accurate development.

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • File Size: 2622 KB
  • Print Length: 360 pages
  • Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (April 6, 2012)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B007SR63M2
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Not Enabled
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #36,356 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    • #7
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design > Software Project Management
    • #9
      in Books > Computers & Technology > Business & Management > Project Management > Agile
  • #7
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design > Software Project Management
  • #9
    in Books > Computers & Technology > Business & Management > Project Management > Agile
I bought Agile Project Management for Dummies yesterday and I have read most of it in the past 24 hours. It's a really easy read and makes Agile (and the specific approach of Scrum) very accessible. The comparisons with Waterfall are very helpful, as you really have to shift your mindset to a new way of thinking. I especially enjoyed the case study example that illustrated the process with a simple mobile banking project. It made all the artifacts make sense to me.

This should be mandatory reading for everyone from CIOs, Product Managers, Heads of PMOs and everyone involved in software and application development. Adopting Agile looks straightforward at a project level, but Mark points to some of the complexities of enterprise wide implementations towards the end of the book. It's as well to know what it's going to take to maximize the benefits of Agile.
By AnnaKK
I've purchased many "...for Dummies" books in the past but this is the first one I've actually read cover-to-cover. If you are familiar with the "...for Dummies" series, you know what you're going to get: a nuts and bolts, start with the basics, type of book. Having knowledge of and experience in the traditional waterfall project methodology for software development and delivery, I wanted to learn more about Agile Project Methodology but I wanted to make sure I started with a solid foundation. If your plan is the same as mine, this book fits the bill. It begins with background information (Ch. 1), then the Agile Manifesto and the 12 Agile Principles (Ch. 2) and builds on that each chapter thereafter. Besides the key terms, definitions, project team roles, Agile in practice, etc.... this book delves into topics such as procurement, working with vendors, and project cost and budget considerations specific to Agile projects. If you read from cover-to-cover, you will notice some repetition in the book; intended for those who use the book as a reference - read a section here, chapter there, skip ahead. I didn't mind it. In fact, I used it to my learning advantage. I feel confident in what I have learned here, so much so, I feel I am ready to move on and tackle heftier Agile-specific topics
By Eddie Hutchinson

Agile Project Management For Dummies Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Epub Agile Project Management For Dummies Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Epub books free - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google