• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Epub books free

Books available in pdf, ePub and Kindle formats.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Humor » Epub The Giant Pop & Rock Piano Sheet Music Collection: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Sheet music – January 1, 2013 Free

Epub The Giant Pop & Rock Piano Sheet Music Collection: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Sheet music – January 1, 2013 Free

admin
Add Comment
Humor
Monday, July 1, 2013

The Giant Pop & Rock Piano Sheet Music Collection: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Sheet music – January 1, 2013

Author: Alfred Publishing Staff | Language: English | ISBN: 0739094785 | Format: PDF

The Giant Pop & Rock Piano Sheet Music Collection: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Sheet music – January 1, 2013 Description

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Series: Giant Sheet Music Collection
  • Sheet music: 272 pages
  • Publisher: Alfred Music (January 1, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0739094785
  • ISBN-13: 978-0739094785
  • Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 9 x 0.7 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
I'm a piano/violin teacher. This book is good for intermediate students. Someone playing needs to be fairly competent with key signatures. So far, I haven't seen any really crazy key signatures, but I haven't gone through the book page by page. What you need to be aware of is that the vocal line with the words and melody is often, but not always, separate from the piano part. So in other words, the melody is not in the piano a lot of the time. Sometimes it is, but not always. You'd need to sing with the music or get a singer to get the whole effect of the song or you can finagle the piano part to incorporate the melody which is not super impossible if you understand music theory enough to rearrange chords.

Also, as a professional pianist, I need to flesh out what is written for my own satisfaction. This is no problem since I can read lead sheets pretty ok and the harmonies aren't complicated. So if you're a professional musician playing these songs at a party or something, you need to know that. For my student I bought this for, I can easily teach her to flesh out the texture, but she's pretty content playing what is already there which is already pretty cool.

As for the guitar tablature, I cannot speak to that because I do not play guitar. From what I can tell, its pretty legible. The chord names are written above the tablature which might be pretty standard for guitar music. I don't really know because I play a whole lot of classical and a lot of jazz. Classical, you play exactly what is on the page and jazz you get a lead sheet with a melody and chord names and just go nuts in the best way possible.

All in all, I'm super happy about this book and the student I bought it for really loves it.

The Giant Pop & Rock Piano Sheet Music Collection: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Sheet music – January 1, 2013 Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Epub The Giant Pop & Rock Piano Sheet Music Collection: Piano/Vocal/Guitar Sheet music – January 1, 2013 Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Epub books free - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google