• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Epub books free

Books available in pdf, ePub and Kindle formats.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Business » Epub Free Money "They" Don't Want You to Know About Free

Epub Free Money "They" Don't Want You to Know About Free

admin
Add Comment
Business
Thursday, May 16, 2013

Free Money "They" Don't Want You to Know About

Author: Visit Amazon's Kevin Trudeau Page | Language: English | ISBN: 0981989713 | Format: PDF

Free Money "They" Don't Want You to Know About Description

About the Author

Kevin Trudeau is fast becoming the nation’s foremost consumer advocate and exposer of corporate and government corruption. Claiming to be a secret covert operative for almost twenty years, Kevin knows from personal experience how big business and government try to debunk individuals who promote products that could hurt the profits of giant multinational corporations. Trudeau spends most of his time spearheading a website that promotes education about natural healing therapies and a website that exposes corporate and government abuse and corruption. He is actively pursuing lawsuits against the individuals, corporations and government agencies that take advantage of the average consumer. He is also dedicated to the formation of various foundations to pursue these goals, and intends to donate much of his fortune for that purpose.

  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Hardcover: 256 pages
  • Publisher: Equity Press; UNABRIDGED VERSION edition (July 6, 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0981989713
  • ISBN-13: 978-0981989716
  • Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.3 x 1 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
I am interested in free money. I need free money. If I could get a bunch of free money, the book would be worth the $25.99 cover price. I am so glad I checked this book out at the library instead of buying it. It is pure hype and fluff.

I can summarize the "strategies" in just a few words: check abandoned property websites, sell some of your unneeded or unwanted items, check for all your tax deductions, and apply for grants. The book gives some websites to aid in all these things, but most of the info could be gathered on-line.

Trudeau talks about some websites and services that will, for instance, let you search for abandoned property for a fee. However, he prefers the free sites which abound--you don't need to pay anyone to do this. I feel the same way about his book. Why would you pay for this book when you could gather most of the information from free sources elsewhere? He writes like a salesman and really hypes the info--which could have been boiled down to a newsletter or magazine article.

It is quite possible, even likely that many people who buy the book will find some abandoned property and be thrilled. Maybe some will be inspired to try E-bay or have a garage sale or shop around for better insurance or interest rates, etc. A rare few may apply for a government grant to fund their hobby--but I would be really surprised if any individual actually got money. I did use one of the strategies in the book and got some money. I filed my tax return and got a nice refund. Thank you so much Kevin!

These "strategies" are mostly common sense/common knowledge.
As I search the internet, I have seen many opinions about this book. They seem to be either Naysayers or Promoters. I'm writing this to curb that dynamic.
I'm an objective reviewer. I will share the facts and my experience in dealing with Kevin Trudeau's products, including Free Money. I will explain the PROS, the CONS as a basis for my final conclusion. Once you read this, you should be able to decide for yourself if this book is for you. This review assumes you've seen the infomercial or been exposed to some other sales pitch about this book.
Important Note: I have purchased Free Money. I'm in the process of reading it.
THE CONS:
When I was young, I had my Dad purchase Kevin's MEGA Speed Reading. It was 10 or 12 tapes of ineffective blubbering. It was a total waste of time and money. We sent back Mega Speed Reading and got our money back (less shipping).
Kevin does have a way of being extremely inflammatory in his commentary. Saying things like "THEY don't want you to know about." I do think his "They're all out to get me" routine is pure drama to interest you in what he's saying so he can sell more books and monthly newsletters. I wouldn't be surprised if all the naysayers weren't paid employees of Kevin to help keep the drama alive. If you read the negative reviews it appears to be the same style of writing and complaints under different screen names.
Yes, the information in his books can be found through other cheaper or free venues.
No, this is not the public service Kevin claims it to be.
THE PROS:
Conspiracy theories aside, I have noticed that the naysayers never say anything specific. "It's garbage!" and "Kevin's a con man!" and "Customer Service Stinks!" are the crux of their complaints.

Free Money "They" Don't Want You to Know About Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Epub Free Money "They" Don't Want You to Know About Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Epub books free - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google