• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Epub books free

Books available in pdf, ePub and Kindle formats.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Religion » Epub The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast Free

Epub The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast Free

admin
Add Comment
Religion
Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast

Author: Visit Amazon's Kristen Feola Page | Language: English | ISBN: 031033117X | Format: EPUB

The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast Description

About the Author

Kristen Feola is the author of the best-selling book, The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast, an encouraging and engaging resource for individuals, small groups, and churches participating in the Daniel Fast. Her blog, http://www.ultimatedanielfast.com, inspires thousands of people around the world. Kristen is a frequent contributor to Pentecostal Evangel magazine, and her writing has appeared in a variety of Christian and health-related publications. She has worked as a personal trainer, fitness instructor, and nutritional consultant. Kristen lives in Springfield, Missouri, with her husband and two daughters. SPANISH BIO: Kristen Feola es la escritora del blog www.ultimatedanielfast.com, un recurso alentador para individuos y grupos que estan participando en Ayuno de Daniel. Ella ha trabajado como entrenadora personal, asesora nutricional e instructora fisica. Tambien es una miembro activo de la organizacion, Moms in Touch International. Kristen reside con su esposo y sus dos hijas en Springfield, Missouri.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Paperback: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Zondervan (December 8, 2010)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 031033117X
  • ISBN-13: 978-0310331179
  • Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 0.6 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
If I could describe this book in one word, it would be WONDERFUL. Meaning, full of Wonder(s)...miracles on the plate, in my mouth, in my mind, and in my heart...

Could one buy this book just for the 21 days of devotions inside and be pleased? Yes.

Could one buy this book just for the amazing, natural, unprocessed and tasty recipes inside and be pleased? Yes.

However, with both resources at your fingertips, why would you only utilize one portion?!?

I will not go into the long story of how this book came into my hands, but trust me, that was a miracle in itself. I literally heard about it on a Saturday and won it on a radio show the next Wednesday...having only found out about the radio show the night before...but again, I'll save you the details. Just know that it was evidence to me that I was indeed supposed to do this.

I am already a pretty healthy eater. I am a professional singer/dancer and a Christ-centered yoga teacher who promotes the ideas of whole foods, juicing, raw food, small lists of ingredients on labels, etc...but I do live in this world and indulge in the "other stuff" from time to time.

With all of that activity, you might expect me to look like one of those fitness cover models, but I don't...in fact, over the last few years, I have accumulated and kept that "last 10 pounds" so many are plagued with...

I wanted this book so that I could really HEAR what God was trying to say to me about not only my habits, but perhaps my Christ-centered yoga business, my family, or anyone else that maybe I was needing to pray for! I did know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I needed to tune in.
The beginning of the year marks an important time for me in terms of seeking God and expecting to hear from Him supernaturally. I blogged about it not too long ago -- I wanted to go through a period of prayer and fasting when we jump-started a new season in our lives.

There are many ways people fasted in the Bible. After a lot of prayer, reading and discernment, I felt really moved to fast based on the book of Daniel chapters 1 and 10.

During the period of the 21-day Daniel fast, I relied on my Bible, my iPad and the book "The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast" by Kristen Feola. These tools guided me throughout my days of food restriction.

If you plan on seeking God through the Daniel fast, I highly recommend Feola's book. I have several reasons why I strongly feel this makes a great guide.

1) Whether you are a new or a long-time Christian, it is always good to be reminded on what Biblical fasting truly means. The book explains it clearly so that we can always check our hearts on the motivation of our fast. It is not about losing weight (although if you have a food addiction, seeking God through fasting can help you break free from it), earning God's approval or it is not merely the "spiritual" thing to do as a believer.

2) It talks about the basis of this specific fast -- Daniel. In this book you will learn how he was taken to Babylon, refused to participate in the feasts prepared by the king and how his heart was after chasing God instead of indulging in food.

I highly recommend that you read it straight from the Bible and seek Feola's book if you need more insight about the story.

3) The book has a daily devotional that really, really helps especially on those days when my flesh and spiritual cravings are at war.

The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Epub The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Epub books free - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google