• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Epub books free

Books available in pdf, ePub and Kindle formats.

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Religion » Epub A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God's Promises Free

Epub A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God's Promises Free

admin
Add Comment
Religion
Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God's Promises

Author: Renee Swope | Language: English | ISBN: B0055PLK2C | Format: EPUB

A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God's Promises Description


Often the biggest obstacle to living out our faith is our own doubt--about our worth, our abilities, our relationship with God, and situations in our lives. A Confident Heart gives voice to the questions, doubts, struggles, and hopes so many women have. Author Renee Swope shows women how to identify, overcome, and even use doubt in order to live confidently in God's power, truth, and grace. Perfect for women's small groups or individuals, A Confident Heart is an authentic, insight-filled and encouraging message for any woman who wants to exchange destructive thought patterns with biblical truth that will transform the way she thinks, feels, and lives.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • File Size: 667 KB
  • Print Length: 241 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0800719603
  • Publisher: Revell (August 1, 2011)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B0055PLK2C
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Enabled
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,320 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    • #19
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Christian Living > Women's Issues
    • #38
      in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
    • #46
      in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Theology
  • #19
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Christian Living > Women's Issues
  • #38
    in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
  • #46
    in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Theology
Are you tired of living with your fear-filled thinking, self-doubts, and your own negative-feedback? Then I encourage you to read A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God's Promises by Renee Swope. Through ample examples of her experiences and struggles in these areas, she leads us to see ourselves in Christ instead of in failure.

Each chapter portrays a valuable principle along with examples of Renee's struggles. The chapters end with Scripture-based prayer leading us to recovery and health. Included in each chapter, is a list of pointed questions that make us search our deepest thoughts and feelings on the covered topic.

Not living in confidence, causes us to pretend we are something we are not, because we think that is what others expect of us. I was struck by Renee's insight on this:

"Pretending leads to hiding and isolation. What we need is someone who will pursue us and accept us even though we're flawed. Yet most of us doubt anyone would ever stick with us if we let them get too close. So we put up walls and hide our struggles, even from God, hoping, we'll convince Him and everyone else that we're fine. Eventually, though, we find ourselves in the shadows of doubt, convinced that we aren't worth knowing or pursuing. Slowly we begin to believe we have to be perfect to be loved and accepted." p. 32

Renee points out this in regards to the conversation between Jesus and the woman at the well, "He helped her... see that each broken relationship (with past husbands) had convinced her she was not worth staying for."

How many of us have broken relationships with family and old friends?
I first met Renee Swope in an elevator at my first She Speaks Conference.

If I remember correctly, I was bolting up to my hotel room to touch up my lipstick before a publisher appointment.

I was struck by her sweet smile and the hint of mischief in her eyes. Later in the weekend, she shared a stirring message about living beyond the shadow of doubt.

I'm not one who remembers message topics years later, but I remember that one because it spoke straight to the desperate need of my heart.

I heard Renee's message just as I was embarking on a terrible, horrible, beautiful, life-changing quest for wholeness.

The last few years have been a bumpy road of milestones and setbacks. I've been so low I wanted to die and as steady as an elephant's back.

Recently, I read Renee's beautiful book, A Confident Heart.

As I absorbed each page, I felt like it was a chronicle of all the lessons I've learned over these years of healing. Chapter-after-chapter, I found myself nodding in agreement with Renee's hard-won wisdom and perspective.

Using her own experiences, Renee takes her readers from the shadow of self-doubt to the sunshine of security in Christ.

Doubts seem true in the shadow.

I can't do this. Things will never change. My life will never get any better. Change is too hard.

Renee wrestled with all those doubts and more until she came to realize that "doubt and hope cannot live in our hearts at the same time."

Renee explains that it's ok not to be perfect because we serve a God who is. His love won't fail even when we do.

We don't have to pretend to have it all together. Guess what? No one else has it together either!

A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God's Promises Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "Epub A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God's Promises Free"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Calendars
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen

Page

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Epub books free - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google