Campbell Essential Biology, Books a la Carte Edition Author: Eric J. Simon | Language: English | ISBN:
0321788230 | Format: PDF
Campbell Essential Biology, Books a la Carte Edition Description
This edition features the exact same content as the traditional book in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value for your students—this format costs 35% less than a new textbook.
Campbell Essential Biology, Fifth Edition, makes biology irresistibly interesting for non-majors biology students. This best-selling book, known for its scientific accuracy and currency, makes biology relevant and approachable with increased use of analogies, real world examples, more conversational language, and intriguing questions.
Campbell Essential Biology… make biology irresistibly interesting.
This package contains:
- Books a la Carte for Campbell Essential Biology, Fifth Edition
- Series: Books a la Carte
- Loose Leaf: 544 pages
- Publisher: Benjamin Cummings; 5 edition (February 24, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321788230
- ISBN-13: 978-0321788238
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 9.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
I bought this book thinking it would come with the required online access code since I thought all new textbooks come with one, but when I opened it turns out it doesn't! So now I have to spend $60 more for the online access code. So just beware when you're buying it.
By Jessica Lau
I had a hard time reading this on the kindle. The letters were to small for full page and it was annoying to move page around as i read.
By Tina
Campbell Essential Biology, Books a la Carte Edition Preview
Link
Please Wait...