Sheep in a Jeep Author: | Language: English | ISBN:
B002HIT0EA | Format: EPUB
Sheep in a Jeep Description
A flock of hapless sheep drive through the country in this rhyming audiobook.
- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 5 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Audible.com Release Date: July 14, 2009
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002HIT0EA
This is one of the most delightful children's books I have ever read. My two and a half year old and almost six year old both love the rhyming, hilarious story about sheep cramming themselves into a jeep and the misadventures that follow. It's a perfect book for both little ones and kids learning how to read.
By Carol D. Frazier
My daughter is 16 years old and we are looking for a first vehicle. This morning we discussed a Jeep and she lite up exclaiming, "OH MOM! Remeber that wonderful book "Sheep in a Jeep?" That was my favorite book when I was a kid. Do we still have it somewhere? I hope you kept it forever. It is the best kids book every written." I then suggested that we didn't want her ending up in a heap like the sheep and we all had a good laugh while the 15 year old began to quote the book from memory. Today I find myself on the Internet seeing if it is still available. She is right, we have to have a copy since it is certainly an important part of our family history. I am sure all children will love it.
By Chaus
Sheep in a Jeep Preview
Link
Please Wait...